Author Video Instructions
In view of the COVID-19 pandemic, ISAF-ISIF-PFM 2021 has been moved to a fully virtual conference. We have opted for a format where each contributed presentation will take the form of a pre-recorded video, available during the original dates of the conference and on-demand before and after the conference concludes.
We request a prerecorded version of your presentation be submitted. Presentations will either be posted On-demand OR played back during a live session via Zoom will be scheduled with a live introduction by a Session Chair and a live Q&A following the presentation. Each author will be receiving an individual email specifying their format on March 7th, 2021.
We request you to prepare and upload a video of your presentation, comprised of a brief introduction with webcam, if desired, followed by voice over slides for your presentation. This will be posted within your presentation time slot on the ISAF 2021 on-demand virtual platform. Please note that the file must be a video file in MP4 format (more details below). Please do not try to upload PowerPoint or PDF files.
Our recommended approach to record a compatible video from content displayed on your computer screen and voice recorded via the computer microphone, is to record the presentation using Zoom, available to users on most platforms and in most countries:
Instructions for recording your presentation with Zoom:
For Authors located in China who are unable to access Zoom for free, use of the free software OBS, which allows also to capture simultaneously yourself while speaking and your slides:
In order for videos to be verified by the technical program committee, there is considerable urgency in preparing and uploading your video. Accordingly, we ask you that you please finalize your video no later than April 7, 2021. This is a HARD DEADLINE. Presentations will not be accepted after this date.
Guidelines for preparing your video:
- Duration: Each author will be receiving an individual email specifying their talk’s duration on March 7th, 2021.
- File size: 250MB max
- Video file format: mp4
- Dimensions: Minimum height 720 pixels, aspect ratio: 16:9
Please note the final specifications will be checked at the time of submission and files not compliant may not be uploaded.
Please be sure the video includes the title of the paper, the authors, and a mention to ISAF-ISIF-PFM 2021.
Uploading your video Deadline: April 7, 2021
Visit the Speaker Submission Webform at the following URL: Each author will be receiving an individual email specifying their upload url on March 7th, 2021.
- Choose which author is the presenting author
- Fill out your Speaker Information
- Upload a Speaker headshot photo
- Include a Speaker Biography in the available text field
- Upload your Presentation Data
- video in mp4 format (max of 250MB is allowed)
- Upload PDF of your presentation slides (Optional)
- Upload PDF Poster (Optional)
- Wait for your video to finish uploading into the system
- Submit the form by selecting the Submit button at the bottom of the screen
- A confirmation message will be presented upon successful submission and a confirmation will be emailed to you
- Be sure to retain this information in case you need to make future updates to your submission
If you have any issues with uploading your presentation, please contact [email protected] for any assistance.
Don’t forget to register online at https://isaf-isif-pfm2021.org/registration. Tutorial Speakers, Invited Speakers and Authors, MUST register under the ALL-ACCESS rate or you will NOT have access to your session/presentation. The early bird registration deadline is March 31, 2021.
As a reminder, videos that are not received by the deadline will be considered no-shows in accordance with the non-presented paper policy.
We hope to make ISAF-ISIF-PFM 2021 a success despite the difficult situation and this virtual conference format. We thank you for your cooperation in this endeavor.