- Final submission is optional for this conference.
- If you intend to publish a paper in the proceedings & IEEE Xplore, you will need to meet all requirements and deadlines outlined in this acceptance notification.
- It is required that you present your paper at the virtual conference. If you do not make your presentation for any reason, your paper cannot be published.
- Your full paper in PDF format must be submitted no later than May 15, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700) at this web site: https://epapers.org/isaf2021. Your paper must comply with the specifications outlined on the web site. Due to publication deadlines, no time extensions will be granted.
- Your completed IEEE copyright release must be filed by May 15, 2021 23:59 (GMT -0700). After logging into your author account, click the red “X” in the copyright column of your accepted paper & follow on-screen instructions. This will begin the digital filing process for your copyright release.
- Your author account username.
- Need your password? Click the “Forgot your Password?” link in the log-in box of the submission site (https://epapers.org/isaf2021).
XPLORE COMPLIANCE PROCEDURE:
It is required that all PDF submissions be IEEE Xplore compliant. If your file does not meet Xplore compliance it will not be published. To help you meet this requirement, you must FIRST check to ensure that your PDF file is compliant by using the IEEE PDF eXpress system BEFORE you submit your paper to the conference final submission web site.
- Go to the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Use this conference ID: 51943X
- Use PDF eXpress to check or create your PDF file
- Once you have a GOOD PDF file, return to the ISAF 2021 final submission web site (https://epapers.org/isaf2021) and upload your final submission.
NOTE: Check your PDF file for compliance and submitting your final paper for publication.